Alta Rail Technology is a leading provider or rail solutions with clients in the Americas, Africa and Australia. ART originated from the merger in 2013 of three innovative rail technology companies, ALL Rail Tech, Daiken, and Engesis, which jointly developed technologies based on and for the successful business model implemented at América Latina Logística (ALL), one of the most successful turnaround cases in the railroad industry. Alta is backed by Darby Private Equity., the private equity arm of Franklin Templeton Investments with on the ground presence in Asia, Central Europe and Latin America.
ART’s solutions encompass the entire production cycle of a railroad and are designed to improve safety, increase productivity and lower costs. ART has an established track record of applying innovative and cost-effective technology to assist clients to:
- Improve operational safety and minimize the costs of accidents;
- Reduce the asset cycle time to improve ROI (return over investment);
- Reduce operational costs on maintenance, fuel consumption and human resources;
- Develop sophisticated cost and pricing algorithms to enhance financial results;
- Acquire business intelligence to detect operational gaps and improve operational planning.
Alta Rail Technology at a glance:
- Over 14 years of experience serving world-class railroads;
- Installed base of over 3000 locomotives and 16 Control Center on 4 continents;
- Successful partnerships with other leading industry suppliers such as GE Transportation®, Siemens®, Lockhead Martin® and Bombardier®.